When I was young the word College triggered the thought of a irrelevant place where students went to transform into business men and women. It was the final tone of voice in your academic career that you followed in chronological order. I am this instant 24 year over-the-hill, with one son. Although I did not follow the exact path which I mold out at an early age, I am now enrolled in college. This is the beginning of an adventure. A journey into the portal of high education. My learning ability being the vehicle, my books the necessary food for survival, and my ambitions the volition to trammel me moving forward down this path. Along the way I expect many challenges to arise, but none that I rouset conquer. The forces that drive me are to further my education, to apply what I learned to a career in accounting, and the overall get I volition have when this is over. Education is the backbone to my life. The much knowledge I posses, the more doors that will be sensory(a) for me to walk through. E very course that I take will present a new challenge. These challenges will force me to stand for and be creative. This in turn will stimulate my mind and I will become more resourceful. This physical process is very important to me. Technology continues to advance at a speedy pace.

Being constantly engaged in the learning process will help me remain competitive and relevant in this environment. My ability to embrace new things and use them to my advantage will surely be beneficial in furthering my education and a career in accounting. Returning to college was a hard finish for me to make. I have a 4 year old who suffers from asthma. He stays in and out of the hospital with his asthma. His conformation really inspired me to come back to school. With the condition he haves I never know what will happen afterward he have a asthma attack. Sometime he haves 5 back to back none stop. It really scare watch your child go through life standardised this know that he was born with this condition. I pray fooling that he will get over this condition and be... If you wish to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment